Personal Social Media Training and Coaching
I am so passionate about empowering businesses to create their own social media plans because social media has leveled the marketing playing field for businesses of all sizes.
If you own a local pizza joint you have the same opportunities to communicate with your potential customers as Dominos, heck you can communicate WITH Domino’s customers!
Social media is not about asking your teen-aged son or assistant to throw up a Facebook page for you. This coaching is about you REALLY understanding all of the social network platforms and other internet marketing venues and what opportunities exist within them to help you grow your business.
Learn the secrets that only professional social media pros know, your creative juices will be flowing about new ways to engage your customers! You’ll fully understand what all the fuss is about and why your business needs to participate in this new marketing segment.
Let’s talk about your schedule and get online!
Mary Petto’s Social Media Coaching Is for you if:
1. You know you should be incorporating social media into your marketing plans, but you don’t have a clue what it will do for you.
2. You have a Facebook page for your business but you’ve never understood it because your kid set it up.
$125/hour (3-hour minimum)
This is a “Learn as you go” service. At your convenience, you will meet virtually over the course of several weeks learning the strategies, tactics, and tools necessary to operate your campaign successfully. Training is designed to take you from the why through the how in a broad-to-specifics format covering an agreed-upon list of platforms.
By the end of this one-on-one training you will:
- Know what each social network is all about and how you can use it to YOUR advantage!
- Define your brand’s online personality and know how to use it to establish yourself as a leading authority or the best in the biz.
- Know what to say, how to say it, when, where, and how often AND LEARN HOW TO GET OTHERS TO REPEAT YOUR MESSAGE!
- Know the top mistakes to avoid within each social platform and the secrets the pros use to give you an edge over the competition.
- Create a customized strategy and schedule and have a complete understanding of what social media is!
- Learn how to incorporate social media strategy into your other marketing efforts.